Support from the University 

There are three services on offer at university-level. The first is the University Counselling Service (UCS), provided by the university. The second is the Students' Unions' Advice Service (SUAS), provided jointly by CUSU and the Graduate Union. Finally, there's the Disability Resource Centre (DRC), which provides support for students with long-term mental illnesses and other disabilities or health conditions.

University Counselling Service


Student Unions' Advice Service


Disability Resource Centre 


About us

Student Minds Cambridge campaigns for better mental health provision and understanding at university.


To learn more about what we do, and to hear about upcoming events, follow us on Facebook, Instagram Twitter or Wordpress.

Contact us

This website was created by Student Minds Cambridge. If you have any questions, please go to the FAQs section

  • email
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Wordpress

© 2017, Student Minds Cambridge.

Student Minds is registered with Companies House, 07493445
Student Minds is a Charity registered in England and Wales, 1142783

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now